Keen to connect with people and nature, and do some good in the ‘hood this summer? Join one of the eastern suburbs beach clean-ups!
Bring your friends, partner or family, roll up your sleeves, and help keep our amazing beaches beautiful!
Bronte Beach Clean-up
Join Plastic Free Bronte’s beach clean-up
When: Saturday 27 March at 9am
Where: Bronte Beach
Bondi Beach Clean-up
Join RESPONSIBLE RUNNERS for an iconic coastal run between Bondi and Bronte followed by a beach/park clean-up in Bondi to celebrate Summerama. All waste collected will be recorded in the Marine Debris Database. We will be running 4km with 3 Bootcamp stops. If you don't like running, come for the clean-up part.
When: Saturday 27 March (8am run, 9am clean-up)
Where: Bondi Beach
Bookings essential: March event
Staying Safe this Summerama
- Please remember to observe current NSW health orders at all times
- If feeling unwell, please stay at home and get tested, and remain in isolation until you receive a negative result
- Always follow instructions from event organisers, Lifeguards, Beach Ambassadors and Rangers
- Remember to keep social distancing (1.5 meters) at all times
- We encourage you to wear a mask
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Bring sunscreen and water
Please note, as the COVID-19 situation in NSW evolves, we will continue to monitor NSW Health orders and will modify or cancel Summerama activities if required.
This is a Summerama celebration brought to you by: