Have some fun and learn how to be a caretaker of our beautiful coast. There 'll be free activities, music, laughs and more!!!!
- Aboriginal Cultural Display: Come celebrate Aboriginal culture with a smoking ceremony and chat to Aboriginal Cultural Ambassador - Dean Kell at the Aboriginal Cultural Display and talk stall.
- Trash, tunes & treasure: Join our beach clean-up and clothes swap event! Help us clean Bronte and trade the litter you collect for pre-loved secondhand clothes.
- Taronga Zoomobile: Get up close to some of Australia’s cutest animals.
- Ocean Action Pod: Join this amazing multimedia educational experience to find out what’s happening with plastic in our oceans.
- Roving Theater: Check out colourful street performances, good laughs guaranteed.
- Nature Piece: Dive into the richness and peacefulness of making! Be inspired and create 3D plant objects from recycled materials.
- Go Wild stalls: Take the Aussie species quiz, learn about Nature's Laws and help curb deforestation and our extinction crisis.
- Plastic Free Stalls: Visit our amazing plastic free stalls with fun activities for kids and adults alike. Play some Go-fish, get plastic free-living advice, learn about reusable options, try some plastic-free items and win amazing prizes.
- Marine Experience: Visit our Marine touch Tank, ‘Blueys’ trailer or sustainable seafood stall to learn about the fish you eat.
- Our Lifeguards and Dr Rip: Meet the boys and girls in blue! Watch our ocean dyeing and learn about water safety from the experts.
- Mobile library: Check out amazing books at our new Library mobile truck.
Please remember children must be accompanied at ALL times.