Thanks for ‘showing up’ and pledging to take action to help protect this awesome place we’re lucky to call home in Sydney’s East.
Every bit counts - no matter how small or big the change - in making sustainability second nature.
Taking this pledge makes you our newest Second Nature Champion!
As a champion you will:
- Receive tips on different ways to
make change at home and at work
- Be the first to know about any events,
programs and special competitions
- Get connected to like-minded
local folks in our community
I PLEDGE TO MAKE SUSTAINABILITY SECOND NATURE AND TO...
Volunteer for one of your Bushcare groups to help regenerate our natural areas, whilst enjoying the benefits of time in the bush without even having to leave the eastern suburbs!
Did you know?
Research shows that time spent in nature can reduce stress, increase fitness and enhance wellbeing. So Bushcare is not only a good thing for our area, it’s great for our happiness. Yay!
Bushcare groups operate in our local area during the week and on weekends. You can come once or make it a regular gig, and you don’t even need to be an expert.
It’s super easy to do! Here’s how:
- Just come along to one of our Bushcare groups, and see for yourself how it works.
- Check out the calendar to find a group and day that suits you.
Need more info?
- Email our Waverley area Bushcare Coordinator.
Thanks for making caring for our bushland second nature.Sign up