This SUMMERAMA, explore magical Bronte Gully on a Guided Walk and connect with a little wilderness in our local 'hood!
Eastside Community Group (ECG) will take you on an informative and entertaining stroll from Bronte Park up to the waterfall, discovering plants, birds and other creatures along the way. The Gully will never look the same to you again.
When: Walks will take place 2-4 pm on Sunday 31st January 2021 (last walk around 3.15)
Members will guide small groups in shuttle-style.
Where: Meet at the playground in Bronte Park.
What to bring: family and friends, water, footwear, sunscreen.
Register: This is a free event - for more information and to register please click here
Questions? Please contact Ale Torres on [email protected] or call 9083 8045
Staying Safe during the Walk
- Please remember to observe current NSW health orders at all times
- If feeling unwell, please stay at home and get tested, and remain in isolation until you receive a negative result
- Always follow instructions from event organisers, Lifeguards, Beach Ambassadors and Rangers
- Remember to keep social distancing (1.5 meters) at all times
- We encourage you to wear a mask
- Always stay on the path, be mindful of your steps particularly around stairs, trees and rocks.
Please note, as the COVID-19 situation in NSW evolves, we will continue to monitor NSW Health orders and will modify or cancel Summerama activities if required.
This is a Summerama celebration brought to you by: