Just a 5-minute mindful experience in nature can have huge wellbeing and health benefits, but don’t take our word for it!
Try one or several of our ‘naturally happy’ activities to help you connect with nature and boost your mood and energy.
Tell us what your favourites were, and be in the draw to win wonderful prizes via email to [email protected].
Questions? Please contact Ale Torres via email [email protected] or call 9083 8045
This is a Summerama celebration brought to you by:
Staying Safe whilst being Naturally Happy
- Please remember to observe current NSW health orders at all times
- If feeling unwell, please stay at home and get tested, and remain in isolation until you receive a negative result
- Always follow instructions from event organisers, Lifeguards, Beach Ambassadors and Rangers
- Remember to keep social distancing (1.5 meters) at all times
- We encourage you to wear a mask
- Always stay on the path, be mindful of your steps particularly around stairs, trees and rocks.
- Always check surf conditions before entering the water. Do not go in the water in unsafe surf conditions or if not knowing how to swim.
Please note, as the COVID-19 situation in NSW evolves, we will continue to monitor NSW Health orders and will modify or cancel Summerama activities if required.
Source of information for text on image: Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand