If you live in Tamarama or Bronte and have a patch of green to call your own, then join this free Council program and turn your garden into a natural oasis for you and small wildlife.
Our habitat corridors are extremely fragmented making it hard for wildlife to move around to feed and reproduce. Our small birds like the Superb fairy-wren and the New Holland honey-eater are now confined to the coastal reserves and rarely seen in our gardens. Private gardens hold the key for reconnecting habitat and creating a healthy thriving neighbourhood.
- Receive customised expert advice and free native plants
- Learn how to create a garden sanctuary for small birds
- Contribute to a healthy green neighbourhood where birds can thrive.
To join email Vicky Bachelard
- Step by step guide to Living Connections
- Meet some of the local residents who are greening their gardens in this program
- Top tips for a small bird friendly garden
*Currently only for Tamarama and Bronte area.
|This project has been assisted by the NSW Government through its Environmental Trust.|