Celebrate eating, sharing and growing locally grown food with the upcoming Grow it Local Festival, 18-24 November.
What's it about? Local gardeners, food businesses, community groups across the eastern suburbs invite you to attend their specially curated events. Connect with like-minded folks, gain knowledge & skills plus have some fun!
What’s on so far?
- Join Gardening Australia’s Costa for a verge gardening workshop
- Pickling with Riverside Cottage’s Paul West
- Get jamming with Country Women’s Association
- ABC live broadcast from a giant community pickling competition and picnic AKA “Picklnic”
- Loads of locally organised community parties, workshops and tours.
Grow It Local is a new initiative from the ace team who brought you Garage Sale Trail, in partnership with Randwick, Waverley and Woollahra Councils.
We hope to see more people growing, sharing and eating locally grown foods.
Check it out at growitlocal.com.