Please join us this webinar to share and discuss information about climate impacts and solutions, at both the global and local scales.
- Hear from leading scientists and experts about the visible and invisible impacts of climate change on our oceans and marine ecosystems.
- Be inspired in an open discussion about the practical and innovative solutions available to us in our community.
- Explore your questions and concerns about these issues.
- Associate Professor Adriana Verges, UNSW expert in impacts of a changing climate on temperate marine ecosystems.
- Dr Peter Cochrane – Councillor to the International Union of Concerned Scientists, Chairman of the Sydney Institute of Marine Science, Member of Council’s Environmental Sustainability Advisory Committee, and local resident.
- Blair Palese – Co-Founder and former CEO 350.org Australia, renowned climate action advocate and local resident.
REGISTER ONLINE HERE. Please only register 1 ticket per household.
Registered attendees will be sent a Zoom link to use. Please ensure you can use Zoom and have a good internet connection.
Note: This was previously scheduled as a face-to-face forum event in March as part of the Ocean Lovers Festival (cancelled due to COVID_19). We are now offering it online.