Are you ready for a treasure hunt like no other? Team up with friends, family and other locals and seek out nature’s local hidden treasures around the eastern suburbs. Claim the podium and win great prizes.
How does it work:
- You have 1 month to complete the hunt, across different special nature sites in the eastern suburbs. There are 11 missions to complete in total.
- You can choose to visit all locations in one hit, or visit each or a few at your leisure over the month.
There will be prizes for:
• The 1st team to complete the hunt.
• The team that visits the most spots in Waverley.
How to join the hunt?
1. The Hunt opens on the 1th January and closes at 8am on Sunday 31 January 2022.
3. Choose to play as a guest, or register for a personal account with a username & password of your choice.
4. Search for and select the 'Find Your Wild' Summerama Hunt game, or search by game code L7JG74.
5. Follow the prompts to select or create their team. If the team has an access code, they will need to enter it here.
Questions? Call Ale Torres on 9083 8045 or email [email protected]
Terms & Conditions:
By entering the Hunt you accept the terms and conditions listed below. Please read these carefully before taking part in this activity:
- The ‘Find your Wild’ Hunt will be open from 1th January and closes at 8am on Sunday 31 January 2022.
- Ensure all proof of ‘hunting’ is provided as per App instructions.
- You can participate in teams of up to 6 people.
- If participating as a team, all team members must complete the hunt at the same time.
- Always stay on the path and check surf conditions before entering the water. Do not go in the water in unsafe surf conditions or if not knowing how to swim.
- Children must be supervised at ALL times
- Winners are final and decided through scoring via the GooseChase App. Winners will be contacted via email or phone call on the first week of February
- Spots are limited. Please do not book a spot unless intending to take part in the hunt.
- Disclaimer: This activity requires a degree of fitness. There are additional risks of injury, including uneven terrain, obstacles, and exposure to the elements such as swimming in the ocean. In participating in this activity, you declare that you, and everyone in your party, are physically fit to proceed on the day and that you are not aware of any medical condition, impairment, disease, illness or any other reason why you should not participate. By participating in the hunt, you are acknowledging the above risk warning, and release Waverley Council and its collaborators, its officers, agents, representatives, members, and their successors & assigns, from any claims of any kind arising from personal injury, death or property damage arising in the course of participating in this activity.
Please note, as the COVID-19 situation in NSW evolves, we will continue to monitor NSW Health orders and will modify or cancel Summerama activities if required.
Staying Safe during the hunt:
- Please remember to observe current NSW health orders at all times.
- If feeling unwell, please stay at home and get tested, and remain in isolation until you receive a negative result
- Always follow instructions from event organisers, Lifeguards, Beach Ambassadors and Rangers
- Remember to keep social distancing (1.5 meters) at all times
- We encourage you to wear a mask
- Always stay on the path, be mindful of your steps particularly around stairs, trees and rocks.