Celebrating all things green and sustainable
Randwick’s Eco-Living Expo (formerly Eco-living Fair) is the Eastern Suburbs biggest free community and sustainability-focused festival, promoting innovative green living in a fun, family-friendly way.
When: Sunday 16th September
Time: 9.30am to 3pm
The 2018 Eco-living Expo is jam-packed full of interactive workshops, talks, demonstrations, live performances, stalls and fun family entertainment. You’ll find the latest ideas and information on living cleaner, greener and more sustainably.
Come along and enjoy the:
- Speaker series including Dr Karl on the future of energy, Craig Reucassel (ABC War on Waste), Erin Rhoades the Rogue Ginger on the practicalities of living waste-free and Smart Cities conversations.
- Expo marquee
- Workshops and demonstrations with an environmental focus
- Sustainable demonstration studio
- Market stalls promoting and showcasing environmental friendly home-wares and products from across the Eastern suburbs and wider Sydney
- Children's entertainment including native wildlife shows, recycled arts and crafts, live bird shows, rock wall climbing and much more
Many local partner organisations attend to provide information and conduct formal and informal talks and workshops based on the environmental issues that affect our community in their homes, at school and in the workplace.
Other popular events include free bicycle maintenance workshops and experts on hand helping out with keeping bees, chickens and sustainable food production.