Compost Revolution invites you to learn how to turn organic your waste into food for your garden! Join our popular and interactive composting and worm farming workshop hosted by the amazing Margaret of Moss House.
When: Saturday 28 May, 2 to 4pm
Where: Randwick Community Centre 27 Munda St, Randwick
Book your tickets here
You will learn the easy art of composting and worm farming including:
- Principles of composting and worm farming.
- What method is better for you
- How to troubleshoot composting and worm farming problems
- How to properly use compost and worm castings
- The environmental benefits of turning your food and garden waste into compost.
The session will be highly interactive with lots of discussion and opportunities to get your own questions answered!
Questions? email [email protected]
This workshop is part of Compost Revolution an initiative by Waverley, Woollahra and Randwick Councils
Please note, as the COVID-19 situation in NSW evolves, we will continue to monitor NSW Health orders and will modify or cancel activities if required.