Calling all local amateur photographers with a passion for composting & worm farming!
Do you have a compost bin or worm farm at home that you got through our Compost Revolution program? Then get snapping and enter your inspiring, cute, funny or quirky photos in our Compost Revolutionaries photo competition.
The winner will receive a:
- $200 worth of composting & worm farming gear from Compost Revolution
- copy of the book Costa’s World: Gardening for the Soil, the Soul and the Suburbs by Costa Georgiadis
Your entry (ies) must include a:
- ‘Compost Revolution’ worm farm or compost bin*.
- person or pet
- short statement about your passion for composting or worm farming
To enter, simply:
Email your high resolution photo to [email protected] and make the subject "Compost Revolutionaries’. Remember to include:
- names of anyone starring in the photo.
- your postcode
- a short background story about the photo and your passion for composting and worm farming.
Participants can enter up to 2 photos. You must be a resident of Waverley, Woollahra or Randwick local government areas. Images must be submitted on JPEG format and must be of high-quality resolution (300 DPI, 2mg minimum).
The competition runs from 1 to 15 May 2022.
By submitting a photo, entrants agree to the competition terms and conditions.
*The compost bin or worm farm pictured in the photo must be one of these: ‘Gede 220L & 150L’ Compost bin, ‘Tumbleweed Worm Café’, ‘The Farm wormfarm’ or EcoTumbler composter
Questions? Email Ale Torres on [email protected] or call 0481 835 061.
This competition is brought to you by Randwick, Waverley and Woollahra Councils.
Compost Guard by Suzanne Dunford