Do you face bulky waste issues in your apartment block - like discarded furniture, e-waste, textiles, mattresses, packing cardboard - and looking for solutions?
Join us at this free workshop to:
- Learn how to improve building amenity, community fabric, and dispose of this waste sustainably.
- Hear from experts and Council on the issues regarding bulky waste, and ways to overcome the challenges in unit blocks
- Find out from others who have made changes in their own buildings and seen great results.
This workshop is best for:
- Apartment owners
- Executive Committee members
- Strata managing agents
- Real estate agents
- Building managers
- Lucas Atkinson - Executive Manager Sustainable Waverley, Waverley Council
- Renee Fairhurst - Senior Project Officer, NSW Environment Protection Authority
- Gordon Streight - Strata owner and Chair, Bauhaus Building Executive Committee
Date: Thursday 15 June
Time: 6-7.30pm (Light food and refreshments will be served from 5.30pm)
Venue: Waverley Library Theatrette, First floor 32-48 Denison St, Bondi Junction
More info: Contact Nicola Saltman at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9083 8023
Transport: It's a 5 minute walk from Bondi Junction train station and bus stands.
Parking: There is limited 2 hour parking at the Library. Otherwise check out online for other parking options.
This workshop is brought you by Strata Community Australia (NSW) and Waverley Council, with Woollahra Council and Randwick Council.
32-48 Denison St
Bondi Junction, NSW 2026
Google map and directions